Terms of Conditions for the use of Nova A.I.
Please read this carefully. If you do not agree with the mandatory arbitration provision, please do not use our service.
The user must read this document very carefully.
These Terms govern
- the use of this Application, and,
- any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner in a legally binding way. Capitalized words are defined in the relevant dedicated section of this document.
This Application is provided by:
Michael Maximillian Moss
NOVA A.I. LIMITED, 72-74 Dean Street, W1D 3SG, London, UK
Contact email: email@example.com
Information about this Application
Nova A.I. is a simple yet powerful online video archiving platform powered by a computer vision search engine.
“This Application” refers to:
- this website, including its subdomains and any other website through which the Owner makes its Service available;
- applications for mobile, tablet and other smart device systems;
- the Application Program Interfaces (API);
- the Service;
- any applications, sample and content files, source code, scripts, instruction sets or software included as part of the Service, as well as any related documentation;
What the User should know at a glance
- This Application uses automatic renewal for Product subscriptions. Information about the a) renewal period, b) termination details and c) termination notice can be found in the relevant section of these Terms
- The right of withdrawal only applies to European Consumers. The right of withdrawal, also commonly called the right of cancellation in the UK, is consistently referred to as “the right of withdrawal” within this document.
- Please note that some provisions in these Terms may only apply to certain categories of Users. In particular, certain provisions may only apply to Consumers or to those Users that do not qualify as Consumers. Such limitations are always explicitly mentioned within each affected clause. In the absence of any such mention, clauses apply to all Users.
Single or additional conditions of use or access may apply in specific scenarios and in such cases are additionally indicated within this document.
By using this Application, Users confirm to meet the following requirements:
- There are no restrictions for Users in terms of being Consumers or Business Users;
To use the Service Users may register or create a User account, providing all required data or information in a complete and truthful manner.
Users may also use the Service without registering or creating a User account, however, this may cause limited availability of certain features or functions.
Users are responsible for keeping their login credentials confidential and safe. For this reason, Users are also required to choose passwords that meet the highest standards of strength permitted by this Application.
By registering, Users agree to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username and password.
Users are required to immediately and unambiguously inform the Owner via the contact details indicated in this document, if they think their personal information, including but not limited to User accounts, access credentials or personal data, have been violated, unduly disclosed or stolen.
- Conditions for account registration
Registration of User accounts on this Application is subject to the conditions outlined below. By registering, Users agree to meet such conditions.
- Conditions for account registration
- Accounts registered by bots or any other automated methods are not permitted.
- Unless otherwise specified, each User must register only one account.
- Unless explicitly permitted, a User account may not be shared with other persons.
- Account termination
Users can terminate their account and stop using the Service at any time by doing the following:
- Account termination
- By using the tools provided for account termination on this Application.
- By directly contacting the Owner at the contact details provided in this document.
- Account suspension and deletion
The Owner reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User’s account at any time and without notice, at the Owner’s sole discretion, in these cases:
- Account suspension and deletion
- User has violated these Terms; and/or
- User’s access or use of this Application may cause injury to the Owner, other Users or third parties; and/or
- the use of this Application by the User may cause violation of law or regulations; and/or
- in case of an investigation by legal action or governmental involvement; and/or
- the account or its use is deemed to be, at the Owner’s sole discretion, inappropriate or offensive or in violation of these Terms.
The suspension or deletion of User accounts shall not entitle Users to any claims for compensation, damages or reimbursement.
The suspension or deletion of accounts due to causes attributable to the User does not exempt the User from paying any applicable fees or prices.
Content on this Application
Unless otherwise specified or clearly recognizable, all content available on this Application is owned or provided by the Owner or its licensors.
The Owner undertakes its utmost effort to ensure that the content provided on this Application infringes no applicable legal provisions or third-party rights. However, it may not always be possible to achieve such a result.
In such cases, without prejudice to any legal prerogatives of Users to enforce their rights, Users are kindly asked to preferably report related complaints using the contact details provided in this document.
- Rights regarding content on this Application – All rights reserved
The Owner holds and reserves all intellectual property rights for any such content.
Users may not therefore use such content in any way that is not necessary or implicit in the proper use of the Service.
In particular, but without limitation, Users may not copy, download, share (beyond the limits set forth below), modify, translate, transform, publish, transmit, sell, sublicense, edit, transfer/assign to third parties or create derivative works from the content available on this Application, nor allow any third party to do so through the User or their device, even without the User’s knowledge.
Where explicitly stated on this Application, the User may download, copy and/or share some content available through this Application for its sole personal and non-commercial use and provided that the copyright attributions and all the other attributions requested by the Owner are correctly implemented.
Any applicable statutory limitation or exception to copyright shall stay unaffected.
Content provided by Users
The Owner allows Users to upload, share or provide their own content to this Application.
By providing content to this Application, Users confirm that they are legally allowed to do so and that they are not infringing any statutory provisions and/or third-party rights.
- Rights regarding content provided by users
Users acknowledge and accept that by providing their own content on this Application they grant the Owner a non-exclusive, fully paid-up and royalty-free license to process such content solely for the operation and maintenance of this Application as contractually required.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Users waive any moral rights in connection with content they provide to this Application.
Users acknowledge, accept and confirm that all content they provide through this Application is provided subject to the same general conditions set forth for content on this Application.
- Liability for provided content
Users are solely liable for any content they upload, post, share, or provide through this Application. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner does not filter or moderate such content.
However, the Owner reserves the right to remove, delete, block or rectify such content at its own discretion and to, without prior notice, deny the uploading User access to this Application:
- if any complaint based on such content is received;
- if a notice of infringement of intellectual property rights is received;
- upon order of a public authority; or
- where the Owner is made aware that the content, while being accessible via this Application, may represent a risk for Users, third parties and/or the availability of the Service.
The removal, deletion, blocking or rectification of content shall not entitle Users that have provided such content or that are liable for it, to any claims for compensation, damages or reimbursement.
Users agree to hold the Owner harmless from and against any claim asserted and/or damage suffered due to content they provided to or provided through this Application.
- Access to provided content
Content that Users provide to this Application is made available according to the criteria outlined within this section.
Publicly available content
Content meant for public availability shall be automatically made public on this Application upon upload or, at the sole discretion of the Owner, at a later stage.
No personal data, identifier or any other information related to Users (such as a User-ID, avatar or nickname etc.) shall appear in connection with the published content unless Users decide otherwise on their own initiative.
Private content provided by Users shall stay private and will not be shared with any third parties or accessed by the Owner without the User’s explicit consent.
Users may (and are encouraged to) check on this Application to find details of who can access the content they provide.
- Access to external resources
Through this Application, Users may have access to external resources provided by third parties. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner has no control over such resources and is therefore not responsible for their content and availability.
Conditions applicable to any resources provided by third parties, including those applicable to any possible grant of rights in content, result from each such third parties’ terms and conditions or, in the absence of those, applicable statutory law.
How to file a takedown notice (called a “DMCA notice”)
If copyright holders or their agents believe that any content on this Application infringes upon their copyrights, they may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the Owner’s Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the holder of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Owner to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Owner to contact the notifying party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to comply with all of the requirements outlined above may result in invalidity of the DMCA notice.
Copyright infringement notifications may be submitted to the Owner’s Copyright Agent at the following address:
Michael Moss (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This Application and the Service may only be used within the scope of what they are provided for, under these Terms and applicable law.
Users are solely responsible for making sure that their use of this Application and/or the Service violates no applicable law, regulations or third-party rights.
Therefore, the Owner reserves the right to take any appropriate measure to protect its legitimate interests including by denying Users access to this Application or the Service, terminating contracts, reporting any misconduct performed through this Application or the Service to the competent authorities – such as judicial or administrative authorities – whenever Users engage or are suspected to engage in any of the following activities:
- violate laws, regulations and/or these Terms;
- infringe any third-party rights;
- considerably impair the Owner’s legitimate interests;
- offend the Owner or any third party.
Any intellectual or industrial property rights, and any other exclusive rights on software or technical applications embedded in or related to this Application are held by the Owner and/or its licensors.
Subject to Users’ compliance with and notwithstanding any divergent provision of these Terms, the Owner merely grants Users a revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use the software and/or any other technical means embedded in the Service within the scope and for the purposes of this Application and the Service offered.
This license does not grant Users any rights to access, usage or disclosure of the original source code. All techniques, algorithms, and procedures contained in the software and any documentation thereto related is the Owner’s or its licensors’ sole property.
All rights and license grants to Users shall immediately terminate upon any termination or expiration of the Agreement.
API usage terms
Users may access their data relating to this Application via the Application Program Interface (API). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product/service that accesses this Application, is bound by these Terms and, in addition, by the following specific terms:
- the User expressly understands and agrees that the Owner bears no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any damages or losses resulting from the User’s use of the API or their use of any third-party products/services that access data through the API.
Terms And Conditions Of Sale
Some of the Products provided on this Application, as part of the Service, are provided on the basis of payment.
The fees, duration and conditions applicable to the purchase of such Products are described below and in the dedicated sections of this Application.
To purchase Products, the User must register or log into this Application.
Prices, descriptions or availability of Products are outlined in the respective sections of this Application and are subject to change without notice.
While Products on this Application are presented with the greatest accuracy technically possible, representation on this Application through any means (including, as the case may be, graphic material, images, colours, sounds) is for reference only and implies no warranty as to the characteristics of the purchased Product.
The characteristics of the chosen Product will be outlined during the purchasing process.
Any steps are taken from choosing a Product to order submission form part of the purchasing process.
The purchasing process includes these steps:
- Users must choose the desired Product and verify their purchase selection.
- After having reviewed the information displayed in the purchase selection, Users may place the order by submitting it.
When the User submits an order, the following applies:
- The submission of order determines contract conclusion and therefore creates for the User the obligation to pay the price, taxes and possible further fees and expenses, as specified on the order page.
- In case the purchased Product requires active input from the User, such as the provision of personal information or data, specifications or special wishes, the order submission creates an obligation for the User to cooperate accordingly.
- Upon submission of the order, Users will receive a receipt confirming that the order has been received.
All notifications related to the described purchasing process shall be sent to the email address provided by the User for such purposes.
Users are informed during the purchasing process and before order submission, about any fees, taxes and costs (including, if any, delivery costs) that they will be charged.
Prices on this Application are displayed:
- either exclusive or inclusive of any applicable fees, taxes and costs, depending on the section the User is browsing.
Methods of payment
Information related to accepted payment methods are made available during the purchasing process.
Some payment methods may only be available subject to additional conditions or fees. In such cases related information can be found in the dedicated section of this Application.
All payments are independently processed through third-party services. Therefore, this Application does not collect any payment information – such as credit card details – but only receives a notification once the payment has been successfully completed.
If payment through the available methods fail or is refused by the payment service provider, the Owner shall be under no obligation to fulfil the purchase order. Any possible costs or fees resulting from the failed or refused payment shall be borne by the User.
Retention of usage rights
Users do not acquire any rights to use the purchased Product until the total purchase price is received by the Owner.
The purchased service shall be performed or made available within the timeframe specified on this Application or as communicated before the order submission.
Subscriptions allow Users to receive a Product continuously or regularly over a determined period of time.
Paid subscriptions begin on the day the payment is received by the Owner.
In order to maintain subscriptions, Users must pay the required recurring fee in a timely manner. Failure to do so may cause service interruptions.
Paid fixed-term subscriptions start on the day the payment is received by the Owner and last for the subscription period chosen by the User or otherwise specified during the purchasing process.
Once the subscription period expires, the Product shall no longer be accessible, unless the User renews the subscription by paying the relevant fee.
Fixed-term subscriptions may not be terminated prematurely and shall run out upon the expiration of the subscription term.
Subscriptions are automatically renewed through the payment method that the User chose during purchase unless the User cancels the subscription within the deadlines for termination specified in the relevant section of these Terms and/or this Application.
The renewed subscription will last for a period equal to the original term.
Recurring subscriptions may be terminated at any time by sending a clear and unambiguous termination notice to the Owner using the contact details provided in this document, or — if applicable — by using the corresponding controls inside this Application.
If the notice of termination is received by the Owner before the subscription renews, the termination shall take effect as soon as the current period is completed.
Right of withdrawal
Unless exceptions apply, the User may be eligible to withdraw from the contract within the period specified below (generally 14 days), for any reason and without justification. Users can learn more about the withdrawal conditions within this section.
Who the right of withdrawal applies to
Unless any applicable exception is mentioned below, Users who are European Consumers are granted a statutory cancellation right under EU rules, to withdraw from contracts entered into online (distance contracts) within the specified period applicable to their case, for any reason and without justification.
Users that do not fit this qualification, cannot benefit from the rights described in this section.
Exercising the right withdrawal
To exercise their right of withdrawal, Users must send to the Owner an unequivocal statement of their intention to withdraw from the contract.
To this end, Users may use the model withdrawal form available from within the “definitions” section of this document. Users are, however, free to express their intention to withdraw from the contract by making an unequivocal statement in any other suitable way. In order to meet the deadline within which they can exercise such rights, Users must send the withdrawal notice before the withdrawal period expires.
When does the withdrawal period expire?
- Regarding the purchase of a service, the withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day that the contract is entered into, unless the User has waived the withdrawal right.
Effects of withdrawal
Users who correctly withdraw from a contract will be reimbursed by the Owner for all payments made to the Owner, including, if any, those covering the costs of delivery.
However, any additional costs resulting from the choice of a particular delivery method other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Owner, will not be reimbursed.
Such reimbursement shall be made without undue delay and, in any event, no later than 14 days from the day on which the Owner is informed of the User’s decision to withdraw from the contract. Unless otherwise agreed with the User, reimbursements will be made using the same means of payment as used to process the initial transaction. In any event, the User shall not incur any costs or fees as a result of such reimbursement.
…on the purchase of services
Where a User exercises the right of withdrawal after having requested that the service be performed before the withdrawal period expires, the User shall pay to the Owner an amount which is in proportion to the part of service provided.
Such payment shall be calculated based on the fee contractually agreed upon, and be proportional to the part of service provided until the time the User withdraws, compared with the full coverage of the contract.
Liability and Indemnification
The User agrees to indemnify and hold the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners and employees harmless from and against any claim or demand — including but not limited to lawyer’s fees and costs — made by any third party due to or in relation with any culpable use of or connection to the Service, violation of these Terms, infringement of any third-party rights or statutory provision by the User or its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners and employees to the extent allowed by applicable law.
Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise explicitly stated and without prejudice to applicable statutory product liability provisions, Users shall have no right to claim damages against the Owner (or any natural or legal person acting on its behalf).
This does not apply to damages to life, health or physical integrity, damages resulting from the breach of an essential contractual obligation such as any obligation strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of the contract, and/or damages resulting from intent or gross negligence, as long as this Application has been appropriately and correctly used by the User.
Unless damages have been caused by way of intent or gross negligence, or they affect life, health or physical integrity, the Owner shall only be liable to the extent of typical and foreseeable damages at the moment the contract was entered into.
In particular, within the limits stated above, the Owner shall not be liable for:
- any loss of business opportunities and any other loss, even indirect, that may be incurred by the User (such as but not limited to, trading losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, etc.);
- damages or losses resulting from interruptions or malfunctions of this Application due to acts of force majeure, or unforeseen and unforeseeable events and, in any case, independent of the will and beyond the control of the Owner, such as, but not limited to, failures or disruptions of telephone or electrical lines, the Internet and/or other means of transmission, unavailability of websites, strikes, natural disasters, viruses and cyber-attacks, interruptions in the delivery of products, third-party services or applications;
- any losses that are not the direct consequence of a breach of the Terms by the Owner;
- any damage, prejudice or loss occurring due to viruses or other malware contained in or connected to files available for download from the internet or via this Application. Users are responsible for implementing sufficient security measures – such as anti-viruses and firewalls to prevent any such infection or attack and for securing backup copies of all data or information exchanged via or uploaded to this Application.
Limitation of liability
Disclaimer of warranties
This Application is provided strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Service is at Users’ own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Owner expressly disclaims all conditions, representations, and warranties — whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by user from owner or through the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Owner, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the Service will meet Users’ requirements; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is downloaded at users own risk and users shall be solely responsible for any damage to Users’ computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or Users’ use of the Service.
The Owner does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked website or service, and the Owner shall not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between Users and third-party providers of products or services.
The Service may become inaccessible or it may not function properly with Users’ web browser, mobile device, and/or operating system. The owner cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual damages arising from Service content, operation, or use of this Service.
Federal law, some states, and other jurisdictions, do not allow the exclusion and limitations of certain implied warranties. The above exclusions may not apply to Users. This Agreement gives Users specific legal rights, and Users may also have other rights which vary from state to state. The disclaimers and exclusions under this agreement shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees are liable for
- any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Service; and
- any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or User account or the information contained therein;
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from User access to or use of the Service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of the Owner’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; and/or
- the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party. In no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount paid by User to the Owner hereunder in the preceding 12 months, or the period of duration of this agreement between the Owner and User, whichever is shorter.
This limitation of liability section shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to Users. The terms give the User specific legal rights, and the User may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under the terms shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims or demands, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses, including, but not limited to, legal fees and expenses, arising from
- User’s use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by User;
- User’s violation of these terms, including, but not limited to, User’s breach of any of the representations and warranties set forth in these terms;
- User’s violation of any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, any right of privacy or intellectual property rights;
- User’s violation of any statutory law, rule, or regulation;
- any content that is submitted from User’s account, including third party access with User’s unique username, password or other security measures, if applicable, including, but not limited to, misleading, false, or inaccurate information;
- User’s willful misconduct; or
- statutory provision by User or its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees to the extent allowed by applicable law.
The Owner’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. No waiver shall be considered a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
To ensure the best possible service level, the Owner reserves the right to interrupt the Service for maintenance, system updates or any other changes, informing the Users appropriately.
Within the limits of law, the Owner may also decide to suspend or terminate the Service altogether. If the Service is terminated, the Owner will cooperate with Users to enable them to withdraw Personal Data or information in accordance with applicable law.
Additionally, the Service might not be available due to reasons outside the Owner’s reasonable control, such as “force majeure” (eg. labor actions, infrastructural breakdowns or blackouts etc).
Users may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of this Application and of its Service without the Owner’s express prior written permission, granted either directly or through a legitimate reselling program.
Intellectual property rights
Without prejudice to any more specific provision of these Terms, any intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights and design rights related to this Application are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are subject to the protection granted by applicable laws or international treaties relating to intellectual property.
All trademarks — nominal or figurative — and all other marks, trade names, service marks, wordmarks, illustrations, images, or logos appearing in connection with this Application are and remain, the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are subject to the protection granted by applicable laws or international treaties related to intellectual property.
Changes to these terms
The Owner reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify these Terms at any time. In such cases, the Owner will appropriately inform the User of these changes.
Such changes will only affect the relationship with the User in the future.
The continued use of the Service will signify the User’s acceptance of the revised Terms. If Users do not wish to be bound by the changes, they must stop using the Service. Failure to accept the revised Terms may entitle either party to terminate the Agreement.
The applicable previous version will govern the relationship prior to the User’s acceptance. The User can obtain any previous version from the Owner.
If required by applicable law, the Owner will specify the date by which the modified Terms will enter into force.
Assignment of contract
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose of by novation, or subcontract any or all rights or obligations under these Terms, taking the User’s legitimate interests into account. Provisions regarding changes of these Terms will apply accordingly.
Users may not assign or transfer their rights or obligations under these Terms in any way, without the written permission of the Owner.
All communications relating to the use of this Application must be sent using the contact information stated in this document.
Should any provision of these Terms be deemed or become invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Should any provision of these Terms be or be deemed void, invalid or unenforceable, the parties shall do their best to find, in an amicable way, an agreement on valid and enforceable provisions thereby substituting the void, invalid or unenforceable parts.
In case of failure to do so, the void, invalid or unenforceable provisions shall be replaced by the applicable statutory provisions, if so permitted or stated under the applicable law.
Without prejudice to the above, the nullity, invalidity or the impossibility to enforce a particular provision of these Terms shall not nullify the entire Agreement unless the severed provisions are essential to the Agreement, or of such importance that the parties would not have entered into the contract if they had known that the provision would not be valid, or in cases where the remaining provisions would translate into an unacceptable hardship on any of the parties.
Any such invalid or unenforceable provision will be interpreted, construed and reformed to the extent reasonably required to render it valid, enforceable and consistent with its original intent. These Terms constitute the entire Agreement between Users and the Owner with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all other communications, including but not limited to all prior agreements, between the parties with respect to such subject matter. These Terms will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Venue of jurisdiction
The exclusive competence to decide on any controversy resulting from or connected to these Terms lies with the courts of the place where the Owner is based, as displayed in the relevant section of this document.
Exception for European consumers
The above does not apply to any Users that qualify as European Consumers, nor to Consumers based in Switzerland, Norway or Iceland.
Amicable dispute resolution
Users may bring any disputes to the Owner who will try to resolve them amicably.
While Users’ right to take legal action shall always remain unaffected, in the event of any controversy regarding the use of this Application or the Service, Users are kindly asked to contact the Owner at the contact details provided in this document.
The User may submit the complaint including a brief description and if applicable, the details of the related order, purchase, or account, to the Owner’s email address specified in this document.
The Owner will process the complaint without undue delay and within 21 days of receiving it.
Online dispute resolution
The European Commission has established an online platform for alternative dispute resolutions that facilitates an out-of-court method for solving any dispute related to and stemming from online sale and service contracts.
As a result, any European Consumer can use such a platform for resolving any dispute stemming from contracts that have been entered into online. The platform is available at the following link.